Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Selecting Multiple Records in a GridView

Selecting Multiple Records in a GridView

David C

Using VB in ASP.Net and VS 2005. I have an aspx page with a GridView named
gvSearchResults that holds companies that came back from a search process.
I want to select 1 or more of these GridView rows and then do something with
the rows selected. I would prefer to not have to update each row as I select
them, but just loop through the selected records and maybe grab the
DataKeyName value. Can anyone offer suggestions? Thanks.

David