Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Windows Live Tools

Windows Live Tools

Gustavo Arriola

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to use the control MessengerChat, it only works with
drag and drop, but the problem I have is that I do not know how to associate
my
has the control to allow users to contact me.
I have already registered my application in Windows Live services.

Best regards,

Gustavo Arriola

Juan T. Llibre

Did you add users ?

This step is necessary if you plan to use ASP.NET login credentials to log users
onto your site, or associate a Windows Live ID with ASP.NET login credentials.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc305085.aspx

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/