Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Executing a JAVA Program from a JAVA Program

Executing a JAVA Program from a JAVA Program

Shadow123 Shadow123 is offline
Junior Member

I have created an applet with three buttons. Each button corresponds to a JAVA program that I have written. When a button is clicked, I want the JAVA program I wrote to start. How would I code that into my applet?