Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > 70-503 self-test software?

70-503 self-test software?

Marc Vangrieken

Hello,

Does anyone know if there already is self-test software for exam
70-503 (TS-WCF)? If it exists, i'm not able to find it...

Thanks in advance,
Marc Vangrieken

Marc Vangrieken

On Aug 11, 9:51*am, Marc Vangrieken <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know if there already is self-test software for exam
> 70-503 (TS-WCF)? If it exists, i'm not able to find it...
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Marc Vangrieken

I just saw that there is a training kit now.. That renders my question
useless actually..

Marc

Marc Vangrieken

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is way to buy the 70-503 self-test software
earlier then the estimated release date of the 70-503 training kit? Is there
any form of "early access program"?

Thanks in advance,
Marc Vangrieken