Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > DVD erase Problem

DVD erase Problem

doulton

When I try to delete programs from a RW DVD disc,my PC immediately reboots
itself.
How can I erase please.
Thanks

PH

sounds like corrupted drivers or burned a bug on your rw. did you try a
differ rw?
if the drivers are corrupted, you can go to device manager and unistall the
drive.
restart comp and it will find it and install new . it maybe that your
region is not set.
most likely though, you may have to uninstall drive, and uninstall drive in
registry.
if it worked before, try restore to a known good. be verry careful in the
Registry!

erase vs. erase al.cpwn@gmail.com C++ 7 03-30-2006 11:45 AM
How do i erase all information in my orkut and erase the link to the orkut account? mountbatten@gmail.com Computer Support 1 10-31-2005 12:03 AM
Can't erase/reformat DVD-RW Marilee Computer Support 2 03-17-2005 11:07 PM
How do I erase a file that wont let me erase it? Dale Custer Computer Support 4 07-06-2003 09:48 AM

Advertisments