Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > MSI NX7800GTX SLI @ Viperlair

MSI NX7800GTX SLI @ Viperlair

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

We already know one of these is going to be fast, so how about a couple armed in a SLI motherboard?
"While we have a lot of praise to bestow upon the MSI NX7800GTX-VT2D256E, there isn't much we can say that we haven't already done so for the 7800 GTX in general. It's fast, occupies one slot, and with it, you can really crank up the image quality settings without sacrificing performance. Another thing we liked about the MSI card is it's a great overclocker, which is an achievement in itself given how close to the ceiling the hardware is already running at."
http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/video/msi/g70/7800gtx/