Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Brian Sanders

Brian Sanders

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i can say FX Dual Core + Twin 7800GTX's but i can't say anything better apart from Dual 7800GTX's and 8 Core Opterons... other wise u go into server stuff
Xbox are going to be **** expensive... in like the 3 grand specially if they have more then one core , luckily they have ATi though.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

If u have any pictures.. i can upload them for u , and u can post them. email me

SlipSand SlipSand is offline
Junior Member

I can upload my own pics...thhank you very much mister fancy pants...
Here is my latest crapola on my fulltower case. And such.

^Before paitnjob of course we are going back in time here.

I painted that PSU.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

u should read my Part 2 of the PSU mod, that would make it even better
Its not up yet, i am waiting to get my dremel

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

Dude, that's awesome!! Good color of choices.

Blazin Trav Blazin Trav is offline
Junior Member

Wow new case color is very well done! Congrats!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Yes it is, i never knew Green and Yellow, mated together!

ww_crimson ww_crimson is offline
Member

As said by Technoholic, those colors look great. I made the mistake of goin with simple LED's and cathodes for my boring red and black case, but I think for the next rig I build im gonna go with UV. I built my friend a comp and it looks great with UV.

SlipSand SlipSand is offline
Junior Member

I was planning on putting some UV green plexi on the pSU but...Nahhh.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i honesty need to buy me some UV paint