Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Brian Sanders

Brian Sanders

m1k30rz m1k30rz is offline
Member
Location: New Zealand

Asus A7N8X-Deluxe Revision 2.00
AMD XP 2500+ at 3400+
OCZ Dual Channel EL DDR 333 @ 400
512 MB BFG FX5900 Ultra 256MB
Enermax 420W Noisetaker w/ A.C. Ryan Sleeving

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

not enough green in the top right, apart from that its good

SlipSand SlipSand is offline
Junior Member

Uhh I got a new case also A Fulltower Dragon. But!!! I painted the PSU UV Green and Flat Black. So no worries.
Ohh and I just RMA'ed my 5900U and they just sent back a 6800 GT OC. Still hafta put it in.

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipSand
Ohh and I just RMA'ed my 5900U and they just sent back a 6800 GT OC. Still hafta put it in.
I hate you...

SlipSand SlipSand is offline
Junior Member

Really sorry bro. Well I bought a 5900 then that died and I got the 5900U as a replacement. ANd you know the rest.
But! What is this about the Corsair Contest? Winners announced?
And the memory got upgraded. I sold the OCZ and bought Mushkin LVL II Black DDR 400 (Legendary BH5)
And forgot...Bought SB Audigy 2 ZS Platinum.
WD 120GB SATA. Been shopping around lately.

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

The winners were contacted via email.
I wish I had money...

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Mushkin LVL II Black DDR 400
Good old mushkin, i love their modules... specially the black ones, cause people say wtf ram do u have and then u have to pull it out and they go WHOAH
My computer packeted itself in unmountable HDD my ass its only a few weeks old!!!!

SlipSand SlipSand is offline
Junior Member

Bummer...dude. HD's have a habit of wanting to go to heaven before their warranty is up.
And I am not sure if I was contacted by email I just got en email saying my case got into the gallery, and the topic of the e-mail was Corsair Contest.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

if u never recieved a flash drive... i guess that means mike didn't pick u, or my calculator with random numbers hates u , there was a very likely chance to win, i guess next time u can
Guess what.... I HATE WINDOWS ALL I HAD TO DO WAS UNPLUG AND PLUG MY HDD IN!!!!!

SlipSand SlipSand is offline
Junior Member

???Unglup and plug it in for what...
And yeah windows sucks but it pays nice...Father just got a job there. Can you say discount on Xbox360?