Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Cloning Treenodes

Cloning Treenodes

Chris

Hi All.

I'm cloning a treenode, like so:

TreeNode trNewTemp = new TreeNode();
trNewTemp = ((((ICloneable)trTempNode).Clone()) as TreeNode);

Now the cloning works- trNewTemp has the same content and properties
as trTempNode. The problem is, the treenode I'm cloning has multiple
childnodes, and childnodes of those childnodes.... it's about 6 deep.
The cloned node only has the root level node, not the childnodes. Is
there a way I can clone the whole treenode, without enumerating all
six levels?