Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: VoIP pairing - who is *121# ?

Re: VoIP pairing - who is *121# ?

cybuerke

"Martin²" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) et...
> Hi,
> I believe it's a VoIP provider in Czech Republic, but I can't find which
> one.
> Is there a list of pairing prefixes somewhere ?
> Thanks, regards,
> Martin

Sorry if I've misunderstood, but did you mean 'peering'? Same idea really,
but come to think of it, I prefer your word.

Anyhoo - Sipbroker
http://www.sipbroker.com/sipbroker/a...iderWhitePages doesn't seem to
know that prefix. And by golly, they seem to know quite a few these days.