Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Page_Load i need to see which event fired the post back

Page_Load i need to see which event fired the post back

WebBuilder451

In the page_load event i need to see which event fired the post back. what
here allows this. I specificly want to know if the enter key was pressed. but
i need to check for others.
--
(i''ll be asking a lot of these, but I find C# totally way cooler than vb
and there''s no go''n back!!!)

kes

WebBuilder451

in Safari the default event for the panel does not fire. so on a login it
works when you press enter for ie, firefox, but not safari.

i'm using the text changed event on the password field, but this is still a
poor solution.

In my case i need to know if events were not fired so i can call login.