Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > windows service pack 2 problems

windows service pack 2 problems

rsm151 rsm151 is offline
Junior Member

didn't see this appear in the other thread so if it does i'll delete it if i can but, my windows xp doesnt work after i installed service pack 2 i need to find a way to get rid of it, i managed to find some parts of it and delete it but i still get the error so im guessing theres still some parts left. I have 2 hard drives one with windows xp on it that doesnt work(also i dont have installation disc) and one with windows 2000 which im using now
i use an hp pavilion a705w