Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to check if any data has been changed on a site?

How to check if any data has been changed on a site?

nomad

Hi,

I have a maintenance site which can access several databses. I want
to be able to see if any changes have been made on the site before the
user is able to switch to another database. Is this
possible?

Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks