Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Error in JSP with Access database

Error in JSP with Access database

manoj4183 manoj4183 is offline
Junior Member

Hi I am working on JSP and using MS Access as a database.
And my problem is whenever i add new record into my database it will gives me the error like
Error isjava.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too many client tasks.
but i properly closed all the connection pls help me