Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Adding Microsoft objects in Boa Constuctor Palette

Adding Microsoft objects in Boa Constuctor Palette

Sid K

This is what I wanted to do:

Add Microsoft Active objects like Excel sheets and Word files to the
Palette in Boa Constructor. There is a User tab in the GUI builder
menu, but I'm not sure how to use/enable it.

1. Does anyone know how to do this?
2. Is anyone aware of any work that is currently going on to support
adding Microsoft objects in Boa.
3. Does any other Python GUI creator/editor exist out there that can
do this?
4. How would one add an excel sheet to a wx.Panel in general w/ or w/o
Boa?

Looking forward to replies...

-SK

TheSeeker

On Aug 6, 5:59 pm, Sid K <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> This is what I wanted to do:
>
> Add Microsoft Active objects like Excel sheets and Word files to the
> Palette in Boa Constructor. There is a User tab in the GUI builder
> menu, but I'm not sure how to use/enable it.
>
> 1. Does anyone know how to do this?
> 2. Is anyone aware of any work that is currently going on to support
> adding Microsoft objects in Boa.
> 3. Does any other Python GUI creator/editor exist out there that can
> do this?
> 4. How would one add an excel sheet to a wx.Panel in general w/ or w/o
> Boa?
>
> Looking forward to replies...
>
> -SK

Hi,

You might get a response by trying the wxPython list: wxPython-
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or the Boa list: boa-constructor-
(E-Mail Removed)

Duane

Sid K

On Aug 7, 10:13*am, TheSeeker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Aug 6, 5:59 pm, Sid K <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > This is what I wanted to do:

> > Add Microsoft Active objects like Excel sheets and Word files to the
> > Palette in Boa Constructor. There is a User tab in the GUI builder
> > menu, but I'm not sure how to use/enable it.

> > 1. Does anyone know how to do this?
> > 2. Is anyone aware of any work that is currently going on to support
> > adding Microsoft objects in Boa.
> > 3. Does any other Python GUI creator/editor exist out there that can
> > do this?
> > 4. How would one add an excel sheet to a wx.Panel in general w/ or w/o
> > Boa?

> > Looking forward to replies...

> > -SK

> Hi,
>
> You might get a response by trying the wxPython list: wxPython-
> (E-Mail Removed) or the Boa list: boa-constructor-
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Duane

Hey Duane,

Thanks for the tip.

SK

Newbie - Boa Constructor, wxPython problem running Boa Anbeyon Python 1 04-05-2007 02:06 PM
fail to call another constructor from constuctor cmk128@hotmail.com C++ 18 10-05-2006 09:18 PM
Default constuctor Tapeesh C++ 4 03-02-2005 04:32 AM
still crabby about copy constuctor craziness Unknown Poster Perl Misc 16 08-02-2004 09:08 PM
initialization in initializer list using copy constuctor?!? Alexander Stippler C++ 3 04-09-2004 01:53 PM

Advertisments