Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > XSD Error: "Expecting '.', identifier or quoted identifier withmultiple tables.

XSD Error: "Expecting '.', identifier or quoted identifier withmultiple tables.

S_K

Hi,

I'm creating a TableAdapter against an Oracle database. I can
successfully create a simple (one table) TableAdapter, test the SQL
query, click the Next button twice and click the Finish button and
everything works cleanly.

However, when I try to add another table to the query and go throught
the same procedure I get an error:
"Expecting '.', identifier or quoted identifier with multiple tables."

I've noticed that when I remove the INNER JOIN the Query Builder
automatically adds to the SQL query and join the two tables in the
WHERE clause this works.

Why this odd behaviour?

Thanks in advance for your help.