Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Webcams for XP64

Webcams for XP64

Zootal

Does anyone have any webcam recommendations for XP64? I have several
webcams, but none of them have XP64 drivers.

Carlos

I am using CreativeLabs Webcam Instant.
Its XP x64 driver can even be used (unofficially) in Vista x64.
Carlos

"Zootal" wrote:

> Does anyone have any webcam recommendations for XP64? I have several
> webcams, but none of them have XP64 drivers.

Zootal

How well does it work? I used a creative webcam several years ago, and found
that it was quite unstable mostly due to buggy drivers.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am using CreativeLabs Webcam Instant.
> Its XP x64 driver can even be used (unofficially) in Vista x64.
> Carlos
>
> "Zootal" wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have any webcam recommendations for XP64? I have several
>> webcams, but none of them have XP64 drivers.

Carlos

Zootal,
I have had no problems so far, drivers seem allright.
Carlos