Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Webmatrix stuck

Webmatrix stuck

ccd

as of now, i am stuck at this step 6 of the following
section

http://www.asp.net/webmatrix/tour/se...rmatdatagrid.a
spx

When the Collection Editor dialog box appears, it does not
show like that in the tutorial, it does not show any
BoundField at all.

I check everything and i am sure i did all steps
accordingly.

Is the tutorial kinda out-dated? Some of the pictures
snapshots in the tutorials do not match the real things.
Like when I was working on the Data Tab in the Workspace
window, it showed a different set of icons. The same thing
happened when creating a database. The tutorial does not
mention that I have to choose between Access and SQL
database. So I chose the later. Not to mention the Orders,
OrdersDetail tables. Does it make any difference at all?
So what's database type used in WebMatrix?

Thanks again
mitoshie

Webmatrix Update acces database wvermost@hotmail.com ASP .Net 0 04-29-2004 08:06 PM
Webmatrix cory ASP .Net 6 01-11-2004 10:38 PM
[WebMatrix] Online component gallery - Do I have to pay ? umberto ASP .Net 0 11-18-2003 10:41 PM
[WebMatrix] Problem with MSDE umberto ASP .Net 0 11-08-2003 09:06 AM
update command in webmatrix Mark ASP .Net 0 11-08-2003 02:26 AM

Advertisments