Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > IT Security news and information site for Security Professionals

IT Security news and information site for Security Professionals

netleets

I have launched a new IT Security news and information site at www.netleets.com
.. This site will be geared toward IT Security professionals and
contains an active forum for all enterprise class security products.
There are categories dedicated to Checkpoint, Juniper, Cisco IDS,
Snort, Cisco ASA, Bluecoat, Crossbeam, and many many more. I have not
come across another site that is truly a one-stop-shop for all IT
Security products.
Thank you in advance for giving www.netleets.com a chance to grow with
the IT Security community.

desperado618 desperado618 is offline
Junior Member

Forums include Checkpoint, Cisco ASA/PIX, Juniper, Proventia, Sonicwall, Cisco IDS, Snort, McAfee Intrushield, Bluecoat, Websense,etc

netleets

On Aug 6, 3:09 am, netleets <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have launched a new IT Security news and information site atwww.netleets.com
> . This site will be geared toward IT Security professionals and
> contains an active forum for all enterprise class security products.
> There are categories dedicated to Checkpoint, Juniper, Cisco IDS,
> Snort, Cisco ASA, Bluecoat, Crossbeam, and many many more. I have not
> come across another site that is truly a one-stop-shop for all IT
> Security products.
> Thank you in advance for givingwww.netleets.coma chance to grow with
> the IT Security community.

www.netleets.com
IT Security news and information in plain English
Forums include Cisco Pix/ASA, Checkpoint, Juniper, Snort, Cisco IDS,
Intrushield, Bluecoat, and many more

Eric Seymour

Good resource site, although you only hit the big VPN guys. In my
opinion there are better providers on teh client side - that WONT
vendor lock your network. Most of the big players don't care about VPN
as much and let the client development slip. One I suggest you look
into is NCP Engineering www.ncp-e.com. Check out their universal
client (spec sheet): http://tinyurl.com/6s32dz

These guys seem to care - they even support 64-bit (XP/Vista):
http://tinyurl.com/6x57e6 and something they call 'friendly net
detection' which is a defense against man in the middle.

- Eric