Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > All in One Computer?

All in One Computer?

bob

any good All in One Computers out there? (something like an iMac but in PC)?

bob

Jeff Strickland

"Alex Clayton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> "bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:wg8mk.34974$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> any good All in One Computers out there? (something like an iMac but in
>> PC)?
>>
>> bob
>>

> All in one? All what? If you can't find an off the shelf model that has
> what you want, have one built for you with what you want on it.

He wants a computer that has no wires. They make a Mac that has the computer
built inside of the monitor, the only wire is hte power cord. It's a very
clean install as compared to pretty much any PC. There is only one device on
the desk, the monitor, and it houses everything the system contains except
the mouse and keyboard, duh.

bob

"Jeff Strickland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:g7cdhu$fmh$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Alex Clayton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> "bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:wg8mk.34974$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> any good All in One Computers out there? (something like an iMac but in
>>> PC)?
>>>
>>> bob
>>>

>> All in one? All what? If you can't find an off the shelf model that has
>> what you want, have one built for you with what you want on it.
>>

> He wants a computer that has no wires. They make a Mac that has the
> computer built inside of the monitor, the only wire is hte power cord.
> It's a very clean install as compared to pretty much any PC. There is only
> one device on the desk, the monitor, and it houses everything the system
> contains except the mouse and keyboard, duh.

exactly - sooo, know of one?

bob

bob

"Alex Clayton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> "Jeff Strickland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:g7cdhu$fmh$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Alex Clayton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>>> "bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:wg8mk.34974$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> All in one? All what? If you can't find an off the shelf model that has
>>> what you want, have one built for you with what you want on it.
>>>

>> He wants a computer that has no wires. They make a Mac that has the
>> computer built inside of the monitor, the only wire is hte power cord.
>> It's a very clean install as compared to pretty much any PC. There is
>> only one device on the desk, the monitor, and it houses everything the
>> system contains except the mouse and keyboard, duh.
>>

> Ok, I remember seeing those advertised a while back, but do not see them
> much any more. Dell, and HP still offer them, so I expect several others
> do too.

are hp's and dell's any good? any troubles noted?

bob

John Holmes

bob "contributed" in alt.computer:

> "Jeff Strickland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:g7cdhu$fmh$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Alex Clayton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>>> "bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:wg8mk.34974$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> All in one? All what? If you can't find an off the shelf model that
>>> has what you want, have one built for you with what you want on it.
>>>

>> He wants a computer that has no wires. They make a Mac that has the
>> computer built inside of the monitor, the only wire is hte power
>> cord. It's a very clean install as compared to pretty much any PC.
>> There is only one device on the desk, the monitor, and it houses
>> everything the system contains except the mouse and keyboard, duh.

> exactly - sooo, know of one?
>
> bob

Don't do it. If just a minor component dies, you'll have to return the
entire machine to the manufacturer.

--
<snip>