Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > proper type conversion between PTRDIFF and a type where I can see thetype

proper type conversion between PTRDIFF and a type where I can see thetype

ssylee

I know this is a c++ message board rather than a windows one, but my
issue may be more related to type conversion (which is probably closer
to c++). I'm trying to convert/cast for example, dpwszFamilyName
member of IFIMETRICS structure from PTRDIFF type into a type where I
can read and process the type. How would you suggest me to go about on
achieving this objective?