Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Achieving 3 different image states with the buttonImage control

Achieving 3 different image states with the buttonImage control

John

Hi all,

I have got it right with the mouseover and mouseout event to toggle an image
but how do I achieve the selected effect?

Regards
John.

Kevin Spencer

I've been struggling with that very question for years now. How DOES one
achieve the selected effect?

..... ..... .....

What exactly IS this "selected effect" you want to achieve?

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
http://www.takempis.com
Neither a follower nor a lender be.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> I have got it right with the mouseover and mouseout event to toggle an

image
> but how do I achieve the selected effect?
>
> Regards
> John.

MS News \(MS ILM\)

Got focus?
On Click change the image to "selected state" like pushed down button or add
some shadow etc..?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...