Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Table rendering difference in Firefox and IE

Table rendering difference in Firefox and IE

ami.aga@gmail.com

I am trying to do

.
.

This renders fine with the set 30% width on IE
But on FF, the width attribute value is not considered while
rendering. It same thing like width=0 or not set.

Now if I remove id="id_1" from the TR tag, FF renders the width
correctly.

What could have gone wrong here?

dorayme

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,

> if I remove id="id_1" from the TR tag, FF renders the width
> correctly.
>
> What could have gone wrong here?

Apart from other issues, this might depend on what is associated with
your id. URL?

--
dorayme