Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > how can i compile c program on dos prompt using tcc and tc

how can i compile c program on dos prompt using tcc and tc

juned2285@gmail.com

I want to compile c program on dos prompt using tcc as well as tc
without using c editor.
please give the full procedure to include directory and library files
at the time of compilation.

I am not getting , how to use -Ixxx and -Lxxx option of tcc.

Ian Collins

> I want to compile c program on dos prompt using tcc as well as tc
> without using c editor.

Try a tc (Borland?) group.

--
Ian Collins.

Can I use Tcc to compile ruby c extension? Shin guey Wong Ruby 0 06-02-2008 07:39 AM
looking for compiled tcc for win32 gregory.petrosyan@gmail.com C Programming 3 04-19-2006 02:11 AM
What is .tcc? jsnX C++ 1 04-04-2005 11:51 PM
for C~how to change the detail in the dos prompt title bar when run a program Leecher C++ 2 11-29-2003 04:10 PM

Advertisments