Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to add SQL Connection String in the Web.Config?

How to add SQL Connection String in the Web.Config?

Michelle A.

I have created some forms in Visual Studio 2003 that will submit its
information to and SQL database backend.

Can someone give me an example (web link or code) so that I can add my SQL
connection statement to my web.config file instead of having to add it to
each individual page for my forms.

Thanks (sorry too for any repost).