Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback doesn't work with safari 3.1.1

MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback doesn't work with safari 3.1.1

Dan

Hi,

With safari 3.1.1, the property MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback="True"
doesn't work. It works with IE, Netscape, Firefox ...

Any hint to solve this?
Thanks
Dan

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Prog..._22914610.html

--
Teemu Keiski
AspInsider, ASP.NET MVP

news:eB7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> With safari 3.1.1, the property MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback="True"
> doesn't work. It works with IE, Netscape, Firefox ...
>
> Any hint to solve this?
> Thanks
> Dan

Teemu Keiski

Ignore my previous post, check this directly:

http://forums.asp.net/p/1094179/1651390.aspx

Last post states:

"Create a new file, SafariFix.browser. In that file, put the following xml
data:
<browsers>
<browser refID="Safari1Plus">
<capabilities>
<capability name="supportsMaintainScrollPositionOnPostback"
value="true" />
</capabilities>
</browser>
</browsers>

Put this file in your root directory or in the App_Browsers folder. "

--
Teemu Keiski
AspInsider, ASP.NET MVP
http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke
http://teemukeiski.net

news:eB7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> With safari 3.1.1, the property MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback="True"
> doesn't work. It works with IE, Netscape, Firefox ...
>
> Any hint to solve this?
> Thanks
> Dan

Dan

Thanks

"Teemu Keiski" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:uw7aTD%(E-Mail Removed)...