Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > reinitializing an applet

reinitializing an applet

Joshua Cranmer

Fake Lew wrote:
> Eh, bien, il y a toujours des ??nes.

Bwa-ha-ha, someone needs to be more i18n-minded in their scripts!

So that's all you have to do to make stuff more obvious... sign your
name in Katakana and watch the imposter try to write that in an ISO
8859-5 charset.

/me wonders if Thunderbird could wrap the From in an =?UTF-8?Q?...?=,
and if that would be sufficient to confuse the script the imposter's
using...

tried it. -- Donald E. Knuth