Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Convert text to HTML

Convert text to HTML

zalbermere

I have a database that contains blocks of plain text, which I want to
display in my web app.

I can write a routine to do it, but is there anything already in the
framework that will convert the text into HTML?

Thanks

Manohar Kamath [MVP]

How about using a <pre> or a <code> tag?

--
Manohar Kamath
Editor, .netBooks

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...