Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > cant open notepad, gives application error.

cant open notepad, gives application error.

im_prad im_prad is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I am facing this strange issue that I cant launch notepad and I get the application error as you can see in the pic below:-

http://cid-7dd6f65edce61d83.skydrive...tepad.exe1.JPG

please help.

Cheers,

Prad.

P.S.:-

I even noticed that the issue and the error essage is not just there with the ntead aplication but with few other essential windows components:-
e.g:-

a.) add/rem programs in CP
http://cid-7dd6f65edce61d83.skydrive...20Panel--1.JPG

b.) User a/c in CP
http://cid-7dd6f65edce61d83.skydrive...20Panel--1.JPG

c.) Security center in CP
http://cid-7dd6f65edce61d83.skydrive...20Panel--1.JPG

I am posting a small clip to exemlify this issue:-

http://cid-7dd6f65edce61d83.skydrive...o%20run--1.exe

Last edited by im_prad; 08-03-2008 at 05:27 AM.. Reason: changes pertinent to subject