Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > netbeans

netbeans

Thorsten Kiefer

Hi,
I deleted the .form-files accidently.
Is there a tool to regenerate them from the sources ?

Best Regards
Thorsten

David Segall

Thorsten Kiefer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>I deleted the .form-files accidently.
>Is there a tool to regenerate them from the sources ?

I doubt it but I suggest you ask the experts on the nbusers mailing
list. <http://www.netbeans.org/community/lists/top.html#top>

Thorsten Kiefer

David Segall wrote:

> Thorsten Kiefer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>I deleted the .form-files accidently.
>>Is there a tool to regenerate them from the sources ?

> I doubt it but I suggest you ask the experts on the nbusers mailing
> list. <http://www.netbeans.org/community/lists/top.html#top>

Hi,
I found FormGenerator. It worked fine.

Thanks