Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > File restoration question

File restoration question

gemellar@ualberta.ca

Hello, i recently used a file restoration program to recover formatted/
overwritten files from my harddrive. i want to know that after the
first scan, if i do a second scan, will different and or more files
show up? regardless if i do a format or raw scan, i really want to
know if it would be necessary to do more than one scan to see if other
files would show up.

thank you for your help anybody

GTS

Running multiple scans with the same program set to the same options is
unlikely to have any benefit.

--

news:(E-Mail Removed)...