Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Here is a couple of answers? Jim

Here is a couple of answers? Jim

Jim

Thanks, Jim

don't know of any product called Office 2002, but Office 2003 installs
just fine. I'm running it, lots of others are running it. You'll need to be
more specific about how you're trying to install it and what the error
message is for us to help, but I don't know of any significant issues.
There's one printer-type driver that doesn't work, if I remember correctly,
but certainly nothing major.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

Wasn't Office 2002, actually labeled Office XP?

That is what I had, I did not bother trying to install in my Vista Ultimate
64 bit though, I found the combination of Windows Live Mail, plus the
calendar built in, and Open Office serve all my needs very well in 64 bit
Vista.

--
Don

Anyone here have Safari 1.3 and a couple seconds to spare? Peter Michaux Javascript 4 11-17-2006 01:45 AM
to jim mcse MCSE 0 12-08-2004 12:56 PM
March 15: Rick Cattell, Peter Coffee, Dana Florescu, Jim Gray, Jim Kleewein, Jim Melton discuss XML, services and grid Ken North XML 0 03-01-2004 10:36 PM
Jim Nachtwey...what cameras is he using? shipwreck Digital Photography 2 11-13-2003 12:57 AM
Thanks Jim, Oscar. Arbo Cisco 0 07-20-2003 09:07 AM

Advertisments