Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > 'Faking' email address in Outlook Express

'Faking' email address in Outlook Express

D4FTL4D D4FTL4D is offline
Junior Member

I have two domains, each with an email address. One is set to forward to my ISP provided address, and one to Googlemail. Both are downloaded with Outlook Express, using two ID's. Both are set to show my domain address, ie me at domain1 com and me at domain2 com to those receiving emails from me. Whilst this works fine with one, the Googlemail account shows my Googlemail address, and not me at domain2 com. I'm sure both accounts are set up identically.
Can anyone shed anylight as to why the Googlemail account should act differently, and/or tell me which settings to check in OE. I simply want to hide my Googlemail address and show my me at domain2 com address.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Edit: Example email addresses.

Last edited by D4FTL4D; 08-01-2008 at 12:44 PM..