Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > pix failover help

pix failover help

binaghimire binaghimire is offline
Junior Member

hi all
i would like to ask you all a question.

we have pix 506e in our company that has got vpn tunnel with diffrent site and we have one spare pix 501 which we want to use as a backup to 506e .I know failover is not supported in both 506e and 501 but is there any other method to have pix as a backup to primary pix firewall ..i mean can we replicate the configuration from primary pix(506E) to 501 pix to use that as backup..Is there any other way??Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Thankx