Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > ISE timing constraint

ISE timing constraint

Yannick

Hi,

I need help for timing constraints in Xilinx virtex 4 Fx.

I have this design with two clocks on bufgmux and two components.

First clock : 50 Mhz
Second clock : 300 Mhz

Component A, need to work at 50Mhz
Component B, need to work at 300 Mhz
__________

| |
|Component|
__________| A |
| | 50 Mhz

| |
| |_________ |

bufgmux |
|\ |
CLK_50M ---| \ |
| \_________|
| / |
CLK_300M--- | / |
|/ | ___________

| |
|________| |
|Component |

B |
| 300MHz |
|__________|

When I define both clock timing constraints on ucf file, ISE apply 300
Mhz for component A and B.
But the component A doesn't work at 300 Mhz and I don't whant that the
component A work at this frequency.

How i do for put the good frequency on each component whithout use two
bufg instead one bufgmux? (specific timing constraint)

Regards,

Yannick

How to constraint the In&Outputs of an ADC in XILINX ISE 9.2 (Virtex4 LX 60) olliH VHDL 1 04-17-2009 06:49 PM
ISE timing constraint Yannick VHDL 2 07-31-2008 04:13 PM
Timing constraint on ISE Yannick VHDL 0 07-31-2008 03:03 PM
Re-using a simple type definition; with enumeration constraint andwithout enumeration constraint puvit82 XML 4 02-01-2008 03:46 PM
Timing Constraint Help zhangmifigo Hardware 0 12-20-2006 10:58 PM

Advertisments