Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Executing Python From Perl

Executing Python From Perl

Chris

I have an old application that has an embedded Perl interpreter
exposing an API. However, all the code I have needs to use the API is
in Python. What's the easiest way access my Python code from inside
Perl? The closest thing I've found is the Inline:ython module
(http://search.cpan.org/~neilw/Inline...22/Python.pod), but it
seems to have died about 6 years ago.