Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: help my old parish priest......anybody

Re: help my old parish priest......anybody

jmeehan@columbus.rr.com

On Jul 29, 6:57*am, "eugene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi folks. My elderly parish priest (again) gave me his camera to have a look
> at it this morning. A NikonCoolpix 5700. He told me that it wasn't focusing
> but the problem is much more serious I think. I got it sorted out focus wise
> but the pictures all have numerous lines across them. Here's a couple of
> examples. Has anybody any suggestions or does he need to invest in a new
> camera.
>
> *http://i34.tinypic.com/24bn2v5.jpg
>
> http://i35.tinypic.com/2h5malw.jpg
>
> Personally, I think he has dropped the camera but is hoping that I can fix
> it somehow.

It is nice of you to provide the help. With the shortage of
priest these days, they deserve all the help they can get.

Blinky the Shark

eugene wrote:

> This pic was taken by my Parish priest in the early 70's and these priests
> and bishops are almost all from our Diocese in Derry. It would be
> difficult to get a group photo like this nowadays sadly

Is this a local thing, or is there a worldwide priest shortage?

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Blinky the Shark

AAbrinks wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:13:35 -0700, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>eugene wrote:
>>
>>> This pic was taken by my Parish priest in the early 70's and these
>>> priests and bishops are almost all from our Diocese in Derry. It would
>>> be difficult to get a group photo like this nowadays sadly

>>Is this a local thing, or is there a worldwide priest shortage?

> Now that most everyone in the world has discovered that "priest" =
> "pedophile" the pedophiles of the world no longer sign-up for being
> priests. Far too obvious. The pedophiles have since found more creative
> ways of hiding under the public's nose.
>
> The christian churches have always been a hiding ground for the most
> immoral of the world. Look how many people have died at their words for
> 2000 years, and still going strong. The more churches burnt to the ground
> the better, preferably while their respective pastor or priest is tied to
> their altars. It's time that they got in return what they gave to all
> other cultures of the world.

All of which parses as "I don't know".

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Re: help my old parish priest......anybody me@mine.net Digital Photography 2 07-30-2008 04:37 AM
new hard disk on old, old pc Deano Computer Support 5 10-21-2005 12:32 PM
old printer and old WP in Windows XP? lu Computer Support 6 01-14-2005 02:18 PM
Old Mountain... Old Machines... Seymore Digital Photography 1 12-03-2003 04:25 AM
old sony fd91 finally dying - old age? lefty Digital Photography 5 10-26-2003 05:53 PM

Advertisments