Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Anybody can help me about which course should I learn?

Anybody can help me about which course should I learn?

Allan Zhang

Hello ereryone

I'm keen to master of microsoft windows. So I can setup a domain controller
within domestic intranet environment.

And configuring and administering. My goal is establish a company to
providing these services to my chinese clients.

Which courses or certificates should I have ? I'm very open to your
opinions.

Yours sincerely.

TBone

And on the eigth day "Allan Zhang" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause
the electrons to come together and form the following words:

> I'm keen to master of microsoft windows. So I can setup a domain
> controller within domestic intranet environment.

Before you can become master of windows you must first studying baiting.
Once you achieve mastery in this, then you can continue with windows.

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL