Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > USB Drive Doesnt Get Recognized On My PC ..

USB Drive Doesnt Get Recognized On My PC ..

CrazyRamzy

I Dont want to reinstall windows coz i have alot of things that i dont want
to lose ..
so please i need your help

i'll be appreciated ..

thanks

Bobby Johnson

What 64-bit operating system are you using?

What is the USB device that doesn't install? Give the exact
name and model.

Exactly what is happening when you plug the USB device in?

If you really want help, then it is necessary for you to
describe the situation as completely as you can since I
don't think many people here are clairvoyant.

CrazyRamzy wrote:
> I Dont want to reinstall windows coz i have alot of things that i dont want
> to lose ..
> so please i need your help
>
> i'll be appreciated ..
>
> thanks

mikeyhsd

have you checked to insure that there is a vista driver for the device.