Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Left and right bar name lie.jpg

Left and right bar name lie.jpg

colleen1980@gmail.com

Hi: Can any one please tell me how to i increase the length of the
left and right bar name lie.jpg and equals it to the text length?

Thanks.

http://www.southeastneurology.com/testsite/

Nik Coughlin

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi: Can any one please tell me how to i increase the length of the
> left and right bar name lie.jpg and equals it to the text length?
>
> Thanks.
>
> http://www.southeastneurology.com/testsite/

Use CSS to make it a background image with repeat-y

Roderik

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) schreef:
> Hi: Can any one please tell me how to i increase the length of the
> left and right bar name lie.jpg and equals it to the text length?
>
> Thanks.
>
> http://www.southeastneurology.com/testsite/

Sth. else, you better don't use such high resolution images for the web.
The photo's are too big in dimensions, it is waste of bandwidth to
downscale them on the page when you don't need sth as wide as 2000px.

--
http://www.archytas.nl/
webdesign, internet applicaties, internetgestuurde elektronica