Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > freezing or lagging compouter

freezing or lagging compouter

sheila O.

While watching on line movies my computer lags badly.It just started
happening a couple of weeks ago.My CPU usage is only 24% and I have already
tried going to my computer / properties and clicking on best performance.This
did not resolve the problem. I was made aware that using a registry cleaner
can be very harmful (to your computer) in the hands of an inexperienced
person user (like me.) Should I run a spy ware scan? If so which one should
I use?Help !!Thanks.

freezing or lagging compouter sheila O. Windows 64bit 1 07-29-2008 02:26 PM
Lagging Tight Guard SecurityŠ Computer Support 8 06-23-2006 08:24 PM
Australia lagging behind developed world in broadband Nik Coughlin NZ Computing 4 03-14-2006 01:12 AM
O.E. 6.0 Lagging anon Computer Support 1 10-20-2004 04:19 AM
Calendar Control lagging a day behind?!?!?! Jack Black ASP .Net 0 09-08-2004 11:05 PM

Advertisments