Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > freezing or lagging compouter

freezing or lagging compouter

sheila O.

Why does my computer lag or freeze when watching on line movies.It did not
always do this .It just started about a couple of weeks ago.?I was made
aware registry cleaners can have very dire results when used by
unexperienced users(like myself)I have gone to properties (on my computer)and
used best performance but still no use. Help!!

Bobby Johnson

The most likely cause is the internet itself. If your feed
is interrupted or slow, then your video will display
symptoms as you describe.

What 64-bit Windows version are you using for this?

sheila O. wrote:
> Why does my computer lag or freeze when watching on line movies.It did not
> always do this .It just started about a couple of weeks ago.?I was made
> aware registry cleaners can have very dire results when used by
> unexperienced users(like myself)I have gone to properties (on my computer)and
> used best performance but still no use. Help!!

freezing or lagging compouter sheila O. Windows 64bit 0 07-29-2008 02:15 PM
Lagging Tight Guard SecurityŠ Computer Support 8 06-23-2006 08:24 PM
Australia lagging behind developed world in broadband Nik Coughlin NZ Computing 4 03-14-2006 01:12 AM
O.E. 6.0 Lagging anon Computer Support 1 10-20-2004 04:19 AM
Calendar Control lagging a day behind?!?!?! Jack Black ASP .Net 0 09-08-2004 11:05 PM

Advertisments