Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > dorayme RIP

dorayme RIP

Dylan Parry

Travis Newbury wrote:

> Interesting, that is about the same time frame as me changing the
> email. Did you recently stop viewing post from google?

Now this is odd - I can see this post of yours directly. No need to wait
for someone to quote it!

I haven't been blocking GG or G2 messages at all. I used to filter them
so they'd appear in a different colour, but that was several years ago
before I started using TB as my Usenet client.

I'm wondering if you somehow got attached to a blacklisted IP address,
and my ISP has been filtering you out? I guess I'll never know.

--
Dylan Parry

The opinions stated above are not necessarily representative of
those of my cats. All opinions expressed are entirely your own.

Travis Newbury

On Jul 29, 2:39*pm, Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/
fliam.php> wrote:
> His last post has no sig.

Good find... good find...

--
Travis
Flash Crap: http://travisnewbury.blogspot.com

Dylan Parry

Neredbojias wrote:

> His last post has no sig.

Ah ha! You've solved the case I have a filter that automatically
deletes any post that so much as mentions a particular "spot" on the web
that houses "blogs". I can't even type the URL in my own post, or I
won't even see my own post <g>

--

On Jul 29, 4:52*pm, Dylan Parry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > His last post has no sig.

> Ah ha! You've solved the case I have a filter that automatically
> deletes any post that so much as mentions a particular "spot" on the web
> that houses "blogs". I can't even type the URL in my own post, or I
> won't even see my own post <g>

This is why Neredbojias is my hero...

--
Travis
Flash Crap: http://travisnewbury.blogspot.com

Samuel van Laere

"Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>This is why Neredbojias is my hero...

Brucie once was my hero
But I guess Neredbojias could be a fine replacement.

Cheers,
Sam

ping dorayme richard HTML 3 08-09-2009 10:20 PM
attn dorayme and others who recognise the sig Jim S HTML 15 05-30-2008 08:44 AM
OT - For dorayme - Pictures from home. Joe (GKF) HTML 1 12-14-2006 10:15 PM
Paging dorayme, GFK Joe, John Dunlop, Nico Schuyt, jojo, Beauregard T. Nikita the Spider HTML 10 11-15-2006 10:29 PM
[OT] Dorayme and movies Luigi Donatello Asero HTML 0 01-06-2006 11:07 PM

Advertisments