Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Strange IE 7 behaviour (clicking sound)

Strange IE 7 behaviour (clicking sound)

sunshine

Good day, fellows!

I have a strange problem – at my site there is a flash strip, that
loads data dynamically.
It work fine (grabs data from the remote server and presents it),
however in IE7 and its clones I encounter a strange problem where I
can hear clicking sound non-stop (like the page is being reloaded non-
stop), whereas the page is not reloading.

Sounds really strange I know – but I cannot seem to get what the
problem is, since by FF2, FF3, Opera and Safari work just perfect. No
clicks, no reloads, no anything… No errors (checked with FF3 and
Firebug)

If anyone can check this out?
There is a sample page:

http://sunshine.by/kino-i-muzyka/kol...olpy-20080729/