Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Windows Component for Login, LogOff

Windows Component for Login, LogOff

Saqib Saleem

Hi everybody

I am developing a service that will communicat with windows Login / LogOff
events. I have used the following base clases of Framework 2.0 i.e VS 2005:

using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Diagnostics;
using System.ServiceProcess;
using System.IO;
using System.Xml;

Can somebody tell me that which windows component communicates with one of
the above mentioned namesapce for the Login / LogOff events.

Its very urgent. Waiting for the reply.

Saqib Sallem

Bobby Johnson

Since this group is geared toward the Windows 64-bit End
User you might want to look for a Developers group.

Saqib Saleem wrote:
> Hi everybody
>
> I am developing a service that will communicat with windows Login / LogOff
> events. I have used the following base clases of Framework 2.0 i.e VS 2005:
>
> using System.ComponentModel;
> using System.Diagnostics;
> using System.ServiceProcess;
> using System.IO;
> using System.Xml;
>
> Can somebody tell me that which windows component communicates with one of
> the above mentioned namesapce for the Login / LogOff events.
>
> Its very urgent. Waiting for the reply.
>
> Saqib Sallem

Steve Foster [SBS MVP]

Saqib Saleem wrote:

>Hi everybody
>
>I am developing a service that will communicat with windows Login / LogOff
>events. I have used the following base clases of Framework 2.0 i.e VS 2005:
>
>using System.ComponentModel;
>using System.Diagnostics;
>using System.ServiceProcess;
>using System.IO;
>using System.Xml;
>
>Can somebody tell me that which windows component communicates with one of
>the above mentioned namesapce for the Login / LogOff events.
>
>Its very urgent. Waiting for the reply.

I suggest you ask in one of the DotNet related groups, as they would be
better suited for the question topic.

--
Steve Foster [SBS MVP]