Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Hide Desktop items in WinXP x64?

Hide Desktop items in WinXP x64?

Omnistegan

Is there any possible way to hide the desktop icons in windows XP X64? There
seems to be no "Show Desktop Icons" option on the right click menu like there
is on WinXP x86.

Steve Foster [SBS MVP]

Omnistegan wrote:

>Is there any possible way to hide the desktop icons in windows XP X64?
>There
>seems to be no "Show Desktop Icons" option on the right click menu like
>there
>is on WinXP x86.

Display Properties > Desktop tab > Customise Desktop

or just delete the icons you don't want.

My XP SP3 x86 desktops don't have Show Desktop Icons either.

--
Steve Foster [SBS MVP]