Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Is my link with interview of Barbara Schwarz working correctly?

Is my link with interview of Barbara Schwarz working correctly?

Barbara Schwarz

On Jul 29, 10:58*pm, Ed Mullen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> This was the most interesting piece of spam I've ever read.
>
> And this is but one link I found that leads me to believe that she's a
> nut job:
>
> http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/news.aspx?id=15428
>
> But and interesting nut job!
>
> --
> Ed Mullenhttp://edmullen.net
> Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too
> dark to read. - Groucho Marx

You should READ what the firstamendmentcenter.org wrote. They wrote
that I am better than many attorneys. There is no word about nuts.
Seems that is just in your head.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

On Aug 11, 12:52*pm, DLU <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Ed Mullen wrote:
> > This was the most interesting piece of spam I've ever read.

> > And this is but one link I found that leads me to believe that she's a
> > nut job:

> >http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/news.aspx?id=15428

> > But and interesting nut job!

> Go to net.admin.net-abuse.email

Yes, go there and you won't find me.

I just posted a few postings for a few DAYS some years ago in this
abusive newsgroup, and I am already well know there? You must be on
some reality altering drugs.

Barbara Schwarz