Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Why WTK behaved weirdly?

Why WTK behaved weirdly?

Muddy Coder

Hi Folks,

I have installed WTK252, then opened a few projects of DEMOS, they are
all good. It means that the installation is fine.

I opened a new project Hello, and copied the source code and resource
of the demo of my book into the WORKDIR of the newly opened project. I
made BUILD, and then ran it. Out of my expectation: it only half run.
The emulator did give me GUI of a cell phone, but I can't run it. When
I really tried to run Hello, I got some kind of error-like message:

Unable to create MIDlet Hello
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Hello

I drives me nuts! What should I do? Does WTK needs more configuration?
If so, how to do it?

Somebody can me? I am newbie, please kindly drop a few lines, thanks
in advance!

muddy_coder