Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > My Coolermaster Aerogate 1 arrived today!

My Coolermaster Aerogate 1 arrived today!

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Only just moments ago a delivery man rang my door bell and presented me with my prize. I am currently in the process of taking photos and trying to write a review so hopefully it should be up sometime tommorow
Thanks again Velocity Reviews and Bigal

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

no need to thank us thank Al , i guess al is part of the team,

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

congrat man on the winning.

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUTALE
congrat man on the winning.
Thankyou Now I just have to make sure the last person gets their pizza, 2 down 1 to go

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

i was about to say itd probably cost you more to buy the pizzas than it would the fan controller, but you can get them free or cheap cant you... You don't get pizza often do you? You'd get fat

Fluffy pink bunny Fluffy pink bunny is offline
Junior Member
Location: Australia

i had a particular interest in that model infact i have 1 hooked up to my unit now cooler master rule with fan controlers. 1 bad thing it starts red then gos green then blue... Blue is last u have to press the button 2 times...
a whole 2 times

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

so true .
But pizza is good for lan... can u get them to sponsor our lan????