Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Unable to connect wirelessly after Windows Update

Unable to connect wirelessly after Windows Update

Southwest-Gal

*(I have also placed this post in Windows Update since I didn't know where to
post.)

I believe what is causing the problem is that SOMEONE here at home has
allowed Windows Update to download and install all updates and drivers, which
I never do. In doing this, they allowed the Realtek wireless update to be
installed. I can't seem to find which update it is and hoped that someone
can tell me so that I can remove it. Thank you so much for your help.

Barb Bowman

Have you tried going into device manager, selecting the Realtek NIC
and rolling back the driver?

--

Barb Bowman
MS-MVP